.

.

Translate

Saturday 5 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 4: Gourmet Burger Kitchen


 

 


In the shopping centre that I go to, the gbk is there nestled amongst other restaurants and bars. However, in my opinion, it definitely stands out as vintage (like an old diner) and extremely aesthetically pleasing. It is a popular place but at my local one you are always guaranteed a seat. It is fast becoming one of my favourite places to eat! The Oreo milkshakes that they do are totally and utterly dreamy. The best milkshakes I have ever tasted in fact! Their food is beautifully presented and not one single time that it has been different.
The photograph shows an Oreo milkshake, cheeseburger and skinny fries.
So, if you manage to spot one of these over the Christmas period. GO IN. Treat yourself! Those capitals really explain how much I love it : )
 
 
 
SoElla x
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment