.

.

Translate

Wednesday 2 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 2: Favourite Winter Blush

 


If you saw this blush you would probably think that it was more of a summery blush but I actually prefer more of a nude blush in winter to contrast the darker lips and eyes. Then in summer I like to opt for a brighter colour. This is a Mac blush in the shade melba and you can find it here: http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/product/shaded/156/329/Products/Face/Cheek/Powder-Blush/index.tmpl Surprisingly, it is the first mac blush that I have tried and I have to say that I am very pleased with it! The pigmentation is medium and just right for a blush. The colour is like a peachy, pinky nude that translates to a natural subtle blush on your face. Maybe consider buying it if you like to wear strong lips and eyes! It was £18.50 and as this is quite expensive for a blush I would recommend that you put some research into what colour you want or to book an appointment with a member of staff so that they can help you. Seeing all the perfect rows of blushes that seem like the same colour can be daunting! I am definitely happy with my purchase and I think I will look into a brighter colour for next time.

SoElla x

No comments:

Post a Comment