.

.

Translate

Sunday 6 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 6: Fairy Lights


 

 
 Every year as we get closer to the darker and colder days I tend to find myself looking for all different types of fairy lights. Because of the fact that the days are getting darker more quickly we generally use lights more and fairy lights just seem like the best way to do this! They can really set the mood and are really cute and decorative. More so than overhead lights or lamps. Above you can see there are just plain bulb fairy lights and I love these ones because they are just simple and look better in the dark. This year, however, I have found myself buying more different types such as these really nice ones I have that are like clear diamonds with the bulb in the middle. As you can see I also have a n 'E' shaped light up letter. These are also really cute and I think I have mentioned this on my blog before and how it is really great to personalise your room.
Tell me about any fairy lights that you have?!?

SoElla X

No comments:

Post a Comment