.

.

Translate

Sunday 6 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 5: Advent Calendar 2015

In today's post I wanted to show you the chocolate advent calendar that I had chosen this year. AS you can see it is a frozen themed one and it was bought at M&S. This picture was taken in advance but I have actually opened 5 of the doors now and it is safe for me to say that the chocolate inside is really good. Sometimes with advent calendars it can be hard to find the balance between appearance and taste. This one does! I chose frozen because it looked really cute and I love the colour theme. Frozen is so Christmassy with its snow and snowmen! Although this year I did not buy any beauty calendars, I think I definitely will be next year. The body shop calendar and also the benefit one look great. I am always really interested in the advent calendars that other people buy. Imagine having multiple!
Comment down below which advent calendar you chose this year : )

So Ella x

No comments:

Post a Comment