.

.

Translate

Thursday 24 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 23: Sparkly Eye


 In my last post I showed you lots of different variations on the traditional 'red lip'. I feel like a sparkly eye does very well to accompany this and I ma going to show you my two favourite eye shadow palettes for this. These palettes are pretty much the only thing that I use! The first, Naked 2, contains many taupe-hued neutrals and the shade are mostly shimmery but there are a few matte ones in there, perfect for highlighting and the crease. The second palette Too Faced's 'Natural Eyes' palette has less variation of shades but contains all of the colours you could ever want for day to day makeup. I would suggest some gold shades with a warm brown in the crease to accompany your red lip!

SoElla X

No comments:

Post a Comment