.

.

Translate

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Spring Special




It is scary to think that March has arrived when Christmas has only just gone round the corner. With the arrival of March comes the realisation that spring is almost upon us. This means slightly warmer weather so it is time to pack away the navy and maroon for brighter colours, florals and pastels to take place. For some, this might mean a shopping trip whereas for others, they will just need to dust off the old favourites. Today I am going to share with you some of my favourite things about Spring.
 
Weather- I have mentioned this previously but nothing makes me feel happier than the sun shining in through my window in the morning after the dull, dark mornings that were the norm last month. Warmer weather means more outdoor activities and longer days.
 
Clothing- In the warmer months clothes can look much better as it allows you to consider fashion more than just piling on layers so that you don't freeze. Although, hoodies may be comfy they are definitely NOT fashionable.
 
Colours: This includes nail polish, bags and accessories. I love wearing much lighter tones on my nails rather than dark tones as I find that it compliments my skin tone much more and looks generally prettier.
 
Makeup: My spring Makeup staple is a lipgloss as this can just make you seem so much more fresh and put together in the morning. I also love that lipgloss makes your eyes glitter and stand out so much more.
 
Skincare: In the spring, my skin tends to be so much better as the dryness disappears and also blemishes and redness. This means that I do not need to wear a high coverage concealer/foundation which is so much more pleasant for your skin.
 
BlogElla x

No comments:

Post a Comment