.

.

Translate

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Disappointing Product


 As I had been very excited to try out some more Revlon Lip Products. I was quite upset and put off when the first one I tried was a rip off and just generally a rubbish product.
The colour is quite pretty and very summery but only good if you have very moisturized lips as the product becomes patchy. The general pigmentation of the product is quite high but it does not seem like this because it applies very unevenly yet does not budge when you rub your lips together. The finish on this lippie is very wet and creamy and unfortunately very sticky. As for its moisturizing it actually works very well and would be perfect if you don't mind the rest! As you can see from the pictures above the product is also quite messy and doesn't make for clean travel. However, having recently tried out  few more things from the range I can safely say that this was an odd one in the pack. : )


BlogElla x




7 comments:

  1. Aww that's a shame when their colourburst crayon is so amazing. Thanks for the warning. I hate it when it's creamy too.

    Kavita
    www.truehaven.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok! I will definitely have to try out the colour burst crayon then : )

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love your blog, I fell in love with it instantly! I think that you're doing so well! I have a blog too called hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk :) Blog friends?<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your blog! Very Stylish : )

      Delete
    2. Thank you ever so much! :) What colour would you recommend from the Revlon Lip Butters? I would really like to try one out!x

      Delete
    3. I would definitely recommend Peach Parfait, Shade 025. It is a pretty pink with lots of gold reflex! : )

      Delete
  3. Thank you ever so much! I will definetly try it out as soon as possible!x

    ReplyDelete